90 posts and counting – I think Maximize My Life is here to stay. Excitement at how many people are reading on almost every continent captivates me every time I check my Google Analytics.
Every day I feel increasing inspiration to write. I love the community that is slowly forming here. Forming around the idea that “we can do so much more with our lives”.
To everyone that reads, to everyone that supports – thank you.
Requesting Your Patience
In another life, I am a law student with responsibilities that make maintaining this blog tremendously difficult sometimes.
Over the next 2 weeks (Monday May 14 – Friday May 25) I will be doing my first set of exams in this final 2 years of my (5 year) program. 6 exams, 8 subjects, on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for 2 weeks.
There may be some turbulence on the blog. I ask for your patience in the following areas:
I will not be as available to respond to comments and emails. I will respond as soon as possible, just not instantly.
I should have enough content to last me 2 weeks. If I run out, post late, or have to skip a day however, please bear with me.
Please note also:
1. There have been changes to the site:
I have changed the commenting system. This is to improve the conversation. You may tag your friends on Facebook and Twitter directly. Test it out!
2. I would love to hear from you:
How may I improve this blog? How may I serve you better? What are the burning issues central to your life that I am not addressing? I would love to hear your feedback – how you have been finding the content, the focus and message of this blog. *EMAIL ME
Can I Just Give Some Shout Outs?
- All my subscribers, who have entrusted me with the priceless value of your “time” and “attention”;
- Nikeisha in Trinidad & Tobago who has encouraged me from the jump and helped me (to proofread, edit, brainstorm) a million times;
- Shauna in Washington whose insightful emails always inspire me (and whose friendship ;
- Stephen in Kingston for your expensive but always beneficial consultancy,
- Vanessa who always gives me timely and balanced insight, (from way in Barbados!)
- EVERYONE that remembered to like the Facebook page!
- EVERYONE that shares content that they read with their friends,
- And so many more without whom I could not maintain this project,
I value each and every one of you and I am working diligently to ensure I improve my content consistently. Thank you.
P.S. Please Pray for my exams!