10. You are ALIVE!
“If you’re reading this…
Congratulations, you’re alive.
If that’s not something to smile about,
then I don’t know what is.”
― Chad Sugg, Monsters Under Your Head
9. Its retells your fairytale.
“When I first saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.”
― William Shakespeare
8. You have memories you wouldn’t trade for the world.
“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss
7. (Men) She likes it…plenty.
“But, my God, it’s so beautiful when the boy smiles”
― Anna Nalick
6. (Ladies) He cannot withstand it.
“There is no weapon in the feminine armory to which men are so vulnerable as they are to a smile.”
― Dorothy Dix
5. In memory, anticipation or appreciation of good days
“It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine … it’s summertime!”
― Kenny Chesney
4. You probably shouldn’t be able to but YOU STILL CAN!
“You haven’t lost your smile at all, it’s right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.”
3. You can be the change the world needs.
“Peace begins with a smile..”
― Mother Teresa
2. You are determined to see things turn around.
“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
― Thich Nhat Hanh
1. Your source of strength is tougher than the odds and you know it.
“Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.”
― Greta Garbo
Feel more energized to go make the most of your day? Let Me Know.
Feel free to: